Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stock up on Essentials and SAVE!

I absolutely despise running out of everyday essentials and it always seems to happen at the most inconvenient times...like in the middle of the night when going to the store is just out of the question, at least for a mom of four!
This has been happening to me A LOT lately (sighs)



I just found out about Amazon's Subscribe and Save program.  It lets me subscribe to get savings on things I use every single day and they will automatically ship them out to me when I need them.  You can set up to have your essentials shipped every month, two months, three months, or six months.  I am currently subscribed to Luvs Diapers (two in diapers!) and a pack of 200 or so (depending on the size of course) is only $21 and some change!  I receive 30% off of a number of baby items because I have also signed up for Amazon Mom which gives you 15% off of baby essentials and combined it with normal Subscribe and Save programs 15% off.  You really can't beat it.  A box of the same number of Luvs diapers costs $35 at Walmart.com.  That truly saves me a lot of money over the year!
 

I also receive dishwashing detergent at a 15% discount as well as Dove Soap Bars and Huggies Baby Wipes.  In this economy can you afford to NOT be saving an additional 15% on things you use and buy anyway?  Head over to Amazon and sign up now!



1 comment:

  1. This is a great program - I don't necessarily use the Subscribe and Save program to get stuff regularly, but I DO use it to save money (and then I cancel the subscription).

    ReplyDelete