Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My break is over!

I'm back!  We have had a bought with sickness with one family member or another for literally the past month.  I think things are finally clearing up for everyone - praise the Lord!  I'm planning on throwing myself into my blog and really finding those good deals so we can all start stocking up for Christmas.  It's hard to believe, but it's only about 9 months away!  I'm sure those of you that pinch pennies already know that in order to have a Zero Dollar Christmas or the lowest cost Christmas possible you really have to start early.  

If you are just now checking into my blog...no problem!  Let the savings begin!  Things should start picking up with freebie sites now that we are a bit past the Christmas season.  I don't know about you, but when the weather starts warming up, I get Spring Fever terribly!  That also means I get a bit of a shopping bug!  Not this year though...I am going to keep my shopping urges at bay by scouring the 'net for good ole' freebie deals!

Let's see what we can come up with in this next week.  If you have something to share, comment or shoot me an email.  I'll be happy to share on my blog and of course, give you credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment