Monday, January 3, 2011

Out With The Old....

Wow.  We have been back in our home for one whole week now.  It feels GREAT to be home, but as I am unpacking all our various junk, I can't help but wonder WHY we have so many items and WHY it's so hard to let it go?  I have donated a lot of items like baby clothing and bottles, clothing that no longer fits or I don't care for anymore.  I even went through my husband's closet and snuck out a few select items ;)  However there are things that I know would sell well on eBay.  So my idea?  Sell them to make a little extra money for next Christmas!  Why not start early?  Isn't that what this entire blog is about??
Freehand Mei Tai Carrier, except mine is black & white and called Amelia.

I have a great Freehand Mei Tai Infant Carrier that I just don't use.  I'm not going to donate this, at least not yet.  I spent $72 on it and I really think I could get at least $40 from re-selling it.  Plus, any amount I can put towards my Christmas funds helps.  I also have a $50 iTunes giftcard that my husband got me that I have no intention of using.  So eBay it is!  I have also considered trades, but I haven't come up with anything I just have to have.

Maybe now is the time for you to start decluttering your belongings too and re-selling for your Zero Dollar Christmas.  And wouldn't it feel great to be more organized for the New Year too?

No comments:

Post a Comment