Saturday, January 8, 2011

Need Thrifty Stock Stuffers?

Throughout the year I pick up TONS of free samples of makeup, granola bars, snacks....

My kids ADORE them.  So why not save them up for Stocking Stuffers?  They are the perfect size, the kids already want them, and best of all?  They are absolutely free! 

I recently wrote Red Vines Licorice to compliment them on their licorice and they are sending me over a pound of their great product!  So I will save this to stuff the stockings.  Also, I should have enough left over to make a nice add on to a Movie Night themed gift basket for my neices and nephews!

Here are some more links to Free Samples:

Free BookMark for your BookWorm (include BookMark Request in the subject and your name and address in the body of the email)
Lego Lover? Get a Free 2 yr. Subscription to Lego Jr.
Free Red Dress  Pin (for your Pin collector)

I'll post more as I come across them :)

Have a good Saturday everyone!


1 comment:

  1. information systems.Development of/involvement in independent review of technology related procedures, product programs to ensure that the appropriate infrastructure is incorporated into the different business disadvantages of easily obtainable information

    ReplyDelete