Thursday, January 6, 2011

Do You Love PhotoBooks?  I do, and that's obvious from my previous posts!  I believe photo books are one of the best gifts you can give, especially to grandparents and parents!  Personally, I feel as though I have already accumulated so much excess "stuff" I don't have room and don't really want or need any additional.  I want something that has a purpose.  Photobooks don't take up a lot of space and they are very functional!  You can leave them out when you have company and rest assured they will be put to use!  People love looking at photographs. 

Right now SeeHere has 40% off photobooks AND FREE S&H with book-33. This makes the mini hard cover reduced to $2.99 shipped!

Head on over to SeeHere to take advantage of this exceptional deal!
Note: SeeHere books range from $4.99 to $59.99. The discount and FREE S&H brings them down to $2.99 to $35.99 shipped.

Hurry! Offer expires 1/12/11.

1 comment: