Friday, January 28, 2011

Check It Out!

We've got a new web design!  Isn't it FaBuLoUs??  

Thanks to Melissa Lew Bradford for this lovely new header that I am absolutely in love with!

Check out her website at www.melissalew.com

She not only makes awesome web designs, her jewelry rocks too!  I cannot wait to get my hands, literally, on one of these cool peices :)

My Personal Fave From Melissa's Collection


Today I am busy moving the remaining things from our recent rental house back into our Forever Home :)  I'm so glad to be back...both home and blogging!  I have a lot of great things in store for all us this upcoming week, so bookmark me, add the feed, whatever you need to do to stay updated!  

Until Then,

1 comment:

  1. Qualified and reputable writing services work in sooth effectively to make your life easy and simplified. By clicking cv editing service - edit-ing.services, you will be getting qualified advertising tools as well.

    ReplyDelete