Monday, January 3, 2011

$35 for $100 worth of PicaBoo!

As you may have noticed, we are three days into January and the FREE deals aren't exactly abundant.  It's okay!  We still have 362 to go!  BUT there is a great deal on PicaBoo photos!  For only $35 (less than a meal for your entire family at a sit down restuarant) you can get $100 worth of PhotoBooks, Calendars, and Photo Gifts.  I just bought this because I am making my children a PhotoBook full of their baby pictures.  I am actually using it in place of a baby book.  Why?  Because I had two baby books for my first born who is now 7 and after the first few months of his life, I never filled in anything again!

Score this deal HERE


At least with these photo books I can include all his precious firsts with photos!  It will last forever.  I can still add his lock of hair to the book as well as his first tooth.  Any ticket stubs can be easily glued to the pages.  I know it will be a precious gift to him.  Probably not now at 7, but when he's older and has a baby of his own I know he and his family will really cherish it!

So if you are not going for a completely ZERO dollar OOP (out of pocket) expense Christmas, this would still make for a fairly inexpensive gift to someone in your life.  Think of grandmas, grandpas, those who don't really need anything extra sitting around their homes, but would love a years worth of memories from your family...EVERYONE loves pictures!

Sign up here GROUPON and refer your friends for as many $10 credits as you can stand ;)  If you refer enough friends, this will actually work as a freebie to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment