Thursday, December 30, 2010

Please...Excuse My Mess!


Blah!  I feel like I have been saying this every time someone steps into my newly renovated home.  And NOW I am saying it every time I look at my own blog!  I am working diligently to get my home...and my blog home...cleaned up and organized!  It's a new year (almost) and I'm excited about the change that is approaching us.  

What are your goals for 2011?  I have a million.  I don't really like to make resolutions...my "resolutions" never seem to stick.  But since I am all about accountability and putting it out here for my readers to see, I am going to list my goals for 2011.

  • I am going to have a Zero Dollar Christmas.  This includes taking surveys for money, Amazon gift cards, and points that I can cash out for giftables.  It also includes my Visa Rewards points.  Do you use SWAGBUCKS?  For searching the web, you earn points towards Amazon gift cards or PayPal cash.
  • I am going to be smarter with my money in general.  Less eating out, less unnecessary spending (like when I want to buy my kids yet another useless toy!)  And hopefully my family will follow suit.
  • I am going to coupon my heart out!  I love couponing but have gotten a little lazy with it.  I'm going to be back on track in 2011!
  • I am going to get fit, lose weight and look great ;)  This is always one of my goals, but my past two pregnancies really put it on standby.  No more pregnancies and no more excuses.
So what are your goals?  How are you going to make changes in your life this year?  I wish you the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment