Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry After Christmas! Time to Start YOUR Plan!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  We had an awesome Christmas, though not a Zero Dollar one, at least not this year! 

I woke up this morning to nothing but WHITE.  SNOW!  I like the snow, but I don't like it at the same time.  I love the snow flurries that never stick, I hate the snow that traps us in the house and makes it messy to get four kiddos in and out of the car.

On days like today (i.e. The Day After Christmas With All the Great Sales) I really wish the snow had went west of us :)  I'm now stuck in my home doing NO SHOPPING!  In my area, Gymboree has this massive clearance and marks their items down to $.99 and $1.99 and this is when I stock up for my little ones! 

Okay, so back to the actual point of my post...Do you have your plan in place for YOUR Zero Dollar Christmas yet?  It never hurts to get started early.  In fact, come this time next year you will be so more relaxed because majority of your gifts got taken care of wayyyyyy before Christmas time!

So what is your starting point?  Mine is taking these duplicate items my children received for Christmas back to Wal-Mart and getting the credit put onto a gift card.  In fact, I may ask them to do several gift cards for the items so I can actually gift those next year.  I always give my oldest nephews gift cards to Wal-Mart.  I could easily take care of that right now!

I am also still working on getting the iPad for my husband.  All I need is TWO more referrals!  Have you checked out YouriPad4Free.com yet?  If not you should!  Who on your list would love to get an iPad?


Leave a comment or shoot me an email.  I love to hear from my readers and support for a Zero Dollar Christmas doesn't hurt either!  Remember, when you are getting ready to fall off the wagon how great it will feel to have come ZERO dollars out of pocket on your entire Christmas!  Also, go sign up for Freecycle now :)


2 comments:

  1. You are lucky, my Gymbo prices never get that low.

    I'll be following you this year. I'm not aiming for a zero Christmas but I am working on a $400 reduction. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gymboree! I seriously want to go back...I have been craving it LOL! I have a few friends who are pregnant and the prices are unbeatable! I will post pics once I get my digi camera straight!

    ReplyDelete