Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Have you Rue La La'd?

I finally found something I could get for FREE using my $20 credit.  I knew it had to be something for under $10 so the shipping would also be included!  If you have browsed Rue La La, you'd know this is not always an easy feat.  The have great products but a lot are higher end name brand items that don't go below $30.

I browsed the BUILT boutique and found an adorable game case for $9!  Here it is: 


Here are the item details:

  • Game case for Nintendo DSi and DS™ Lite systems featuring a nolita stripe design
  • Built-in back pocket for accessories and slots for game cards
  • Rigid EVA back for extra screen protection
  • Stain resistant
  • Case measures 4.75in wide x 6.9in high x 1in deep
  • 70% neoprene, 30% polyester
  • Care instructions: Machine wash, hang dry
It says it fits the DSi perfectly, but  it will also be great for a digital camera!  I plan on gifting one of these to my 12 year old daughter this coming Christmas at this will be the absolute perfect case for it!  (And it matches!)  And if not, I can gift it to my neice who carries her DSi everywhere she goes!  Perferrably with a gift card that I will get from using my debit card points with!  Either way, I've got a nice add on gift for...ZERO Dollars!

No comments:

Post a Comment