Saturday, February 6, 2010

Why is it that snow makes me lazy?

I started wondering this with our last snow storm (we are currently on number three for the year so far and already expecting two more in the next WEEK).  Well, I think I've figured it out.  We are completely snowed in.  There is no coming or going.  So I KNOW no one will be visiting or dropping by for a while.  I guess that's why I have been so extremely lazy and unwilling to clean. 

Our house is a disaster.  If I hadn't left my digi camera on my desk at work, I would take a picture of the crazy mess - inside and out....

Oh well, back to my blogging.  If you are in search of a method that works for cleaning up and clearing out, check out FlyLady.net.  It really is a good system.  Now if I could get off my bum and stop being so lazy during this winter weather to start cleaning....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment