Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Swaggin' Has Gotten Me Far!

Okay, I know most of you fellow frugalistas probably have already heard the buzz about Swagbucks.  IF by chance you haven't it's definitely something worth checking out. 

Here's the jist:

It is a search engine.  Search for things you'd be searching for anyway and earn swagbucks.  Once you earn enough Swagbucks you can cash out for useful things like gift certificates to Amazon.com or even cold, hard cash from PayPal.  It doesn't take a lot.  Just search and win.  You can also refer your friends, family, followers, whoever and earn dollar for dollar what they earn!

Sound too good to be true?  Well, it's not.  This is not a get rich scheme.  It's a simple program that rewards you with things you can use.  I have already cashed out my Swagbucks for $175 worth of Amazon Gift Certificates.  I'm still earning and planning on buying baby gear for our March baby! 

I don't know about you, but it really does help out when your budget doesn't allow for things like a new baby's playard.  Check it out...I mean, really...What do you have to lose?

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment