Thursday, February 4, 2010

News about the House

Okay so I got really fed up with all the delays about our loan modification.  I'm tired of waiting on the "analyst" to get back to me.  I finally got someone who understood it's been way too long waiting on a dang decision.  We now have three months worth of trial payments.  They actually went up about $50, but I'm thankful we are getting somewhere with this loan modification!  We now have to seriously cut out all unnecessary expenses and the hubby may have to find a skill he can do on the side.  I am going to start trying to recruit more clients to do websites for.  I have been slack on promoting myself lately because we have been so busy with the kids lately and all their extracirricular activities...

So our first trial payment is due on March 3.  I'm excited, but also nervous.  I have to mail in the payment which means I should do it at least a week and half before the due date.  I HATE having to mail things because it usually slips up on me...well, I guess I will just have to put on my big girl panties and remember to remember.  HeeHee...

That's really all about that.  Now I am back on a super tight budget with no wiggle room at all.  I hope you all will keep me in your prayers.  It's not always easy being thrifty, but I know it's better right now for our family's finances!

No comments:

Post a Comment